Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Orc: Jobsearching.

I'm in a writing mood and my novel's hurting my head right now, so how about a continuation of Argh's life in middle-class America?

Argh began look for job today. Job market tough. Economic downturn hard. It very hard for orc... no one want pillage anymore. Says am bad. Argh sad. But me am look for job.

Me am go to lots of interviews. Everyone run from Argh. That make Argh happy! Humans am fear orckind, for us am terrifying and mighty. But that mean no job for Argh. Me am become sad. Finally, Argh give up and apply for job at McDonald's.

Interview man barely look at Argh. He have weak human mustache that am covered with white powder. He nod head and tell Argh that me can start immediately. Me am happy that Argh have job, but me am feel soul shatter as Argh put on hat and greasy shirt. Shirt too puny, and Argh rip through sleeves and back with mighty orc muscles. Interview man no care, and tell Argh to get to work as he pour whole bottle of pills in mouth.

Girl name Jennifer train Argh on register. Jennifer am have acne and metal in disgusting human teeth. Argh try not to smash Jennifer. She am tell Argh to try register alone. Argh take human order: puny cheeseburger and tiny fry with measly chocolate shake. Argh am try hit buttons, but me am too powerful and smash through weak register. Customer yell at Argh, tell Argh he am in hurry. Argh no like be yelled at by human. Human should bow to Argh! Customer say he want speak to manager.

Argh angry. ARGH AM BERSERKER-RAGING! Argh am grab customer by collar and pull over counter. Me am begin to stuff cheeseburgers in weak human mouth! He try scream, but he no can with eleventy puny burgers in throat. Argh stick human head under fountain and wash cheeseburgers down with gallon of Mountain Dew.

Jennifer yell at Argh to stop. Argh smash puny Jennifer through drive-thru window! Argh throw customer out after her! ARGH DESTROY WEAK MCDONALD'S! Humans scream and try run, but they am too fat. Me am pick up entire grill and throw at table of soft fat humans! ARGH AM POWERFUL!

As Argh leave work, me am enjoy fire that engulf building. Humans am screaming. It am most beautiful thing Argh ever see. Me am has tear in eye. Argh walk away and me am smile.

Argh look for other job.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brittany: I am your newest follower. I found you on Juniper's site. since you are new to blogging, a writer, and losing your mind, I figured your blog would be perfect. I also invite you to follow my blog as well - before you get hundreds of fans! Happy Thanksgiving.

    The Disconnected Writer
    http://thedisconnectedwriter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya, thanks for following! Always happy to have new readers. I'll check your blog out... I always like finding other writers.

    ReplyDelete