Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My fingers are bleeding.

Since it's Christmastime and I'm horrendously poor, I decided to make stuff. My last name is Webb, which is Old English for weaver, so what's better than weaving things? I picked up crochet again, and here are a few of the things I've made.


Scarf for my mom.



Scarf for my other mom (Sean's mumsy).


A headband (adding to shop inventory).


The beginnings of a bag, which I'll also attempt to sell when it's done.


I'm not great at it yet, but I guess it'll do.


On another note, yesterday I very briefly attended my work's Christmas party, only to drop off my present to my Secret Santa receivee. Besides a couple of coworkers that don't hate me, I just felt so unwelcome. I feel like that everywhere. At school, at work, in public. I feel like I don't belong anywhere anymore.


To be truthful, I don't really have any friends in real life. I mean, there's people I'll talk to, but no one I actually hang out with. People I think are friends end up being a completely different person than I thought, or they lose interest pretty quickly. Even though I was among the weird outcasts in high school, I still had an entire group of weird outcasts to hang out with, and we always had a ton of fun. They've all went their separate ways now... out of town, state, and even country.


I've been tempted to come back to WoW because I had friends there. When I had a seizure last year, I logged into WoW because I had no one else to talk to while Sean headed home to see if I was okay.


The only real friend I have in real life is Sean. Still, he can't keep me from being lonely all the time. I feel so alone. Is being an adult this lonesome?


Well, back to crocheting.

No comments:

Post a Comment