Thursday, October 14, 2010

Scavenger hunt!

Well isn't this fun, a scavenger hunt. I've been tagged by Morgan, go check her out!

1. Your Favorite YouTube Video


If you haven't seen the first one, watch it here.

2. A photo that will make everyone say 'awww':

Who doesn't love adorable, fuzzy fox kits?

3. A funny T-shirt:

Wisdom from Billy Shakes.


4. Something geeky:



A classic.


5. A link or image to your favorite movie:

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.


6. A link to the newest blog you've discovered:

AquĆ­.


7. An item on your wish list:

Well, there's no real tangible item that I really really want. Maybe this awesome jacket, or clothes from here. The thing I want most is to get published and have my story be moderately successful.


I'm supposed to tag more people, but I don't know a lot of bloggers on here yet so I will with time. If you have an interesting blog let me know and I'll follow ya!

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you liked it. I figured you would. It's alright that you can't tag a lot of people now, I know you will complete your mission when you can!

    http://theadorkableditzmissteps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "If you have an interesting blog let me know and I'll follow ya!"
    Not blowing my own horn or anything, but...

    Hey, it doesn't hurt to check me out (take that however you want to). Plus we pretty much have the same wish, just switch "moderately successful" to "best seller of all time".

    Also - that may be one of the most awesome t-shirts I've ever seen.

    thedaniquechronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dani: Done! I mean, I'd love to be a bestseller too, but I'm shooting low for the time being. :P It's nice to meet another aspiring writer, though since it's your major you're probably actually very good at it unlike myself. Have you written any novels yet, or are in the works of a project?

    ReplyDelete